Active and/or stable projects:
- BioSRC: A Ports-like system for easily installing bioinformatics software
- Grotesque: A library manager for interactive fiction
- Idioma: A bare-bones language training application
- m4-bloggery: A static website generator
- pacnanny: A wrapper for Arch Linux’s pacman package manager that enforces good discipline
- paperq: A tool for managing a reading queue of academic/scientific papers
- pyifbabel: A Python implementation of the Treaty of Babel for interactive fiction
- tp-helix-orientation-lock: A small daemon program to support screen-orientation locking on the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix 2nd Gen 2-in-1 laptop/tablet in GNOME.
- zeptodb: Tiny tools for manipulating DBM (flat, non-relational) databases
Other projects to which I’ve contributed:
- GNU Source Release Collection: A BSD Ports-like system for easily installing GNU software from source
- GNU pyconfigure: Templates for easily implementing the standard GNU configure/install process for Python projects
- nwm: I have added quite a few new features.
- st: I contributed patches to implement double-buffering via the XDBE extension (which was eventually removed) and to support mouse scrolling
These are old or uninteresting and are therefore no longer maintained: