The News section of this site is not a blog per se. Most posts are simply small updates on what I am doing, which are only interesting around the time they are written. Normally I do not have very much to say. However, I do sometimes write things which may be of continued interest. I’ll make an effort to collect them here to make them easier to find.
For a list of my peer-reviewed journal articles, see my CV.
- Re-installing All Reverse Dependencies of Packages in Arch Linux With Pacman
- Using GNU Stow to Manage Your Dotfiles
- Setting up Fossil repository hosting
- A quick introduction to version control with Fossil
- Enhancing the Python interpreter with a start-up script
- GNU/Linux on a Lenovo ThinkPad Helix 2
Probably Outdated articles
I’m not confident that everything discussed in these articles works with the most recent versions of the software involved.
- My Gnome-Shell Workflow After 6 Months (note: probably out-dated)
- Accessing the Gnome Clipboard In Uzbl
- Auto-inserting usernames and passwords from gnu-pw-mgr in Conkeror