I DJed quite frequently for a good decade. I recorded quite a few sets over the years and I've held on to most (all?) of them. The styles run the gamut, from trance and progressive house in my early years, through my hard techno phase, into all sorts of good tunes at the intersection of house and techno, and by the end some nice chilled-out music. In some cases, I only have MP3s available but in the cases that I had the original WAV files, I've encoded them in the much more friendly OGG format. I've included links to tracklistings for the sets for which I have them. I've sorted them chronologically based on the dates I could find.
- Atmos (2000)
- My first mix that I actually gave to people. Trancetastic.
- Untitled Mix (2001-09-27)
- I have no idea how to describe this. Pretty techno-ish, even though I wasn't really playing techno at that point.
- Bibliotheque (2002?)
- The height of my progressive house phase. Keep an ear out for the first song I ever wrote!
- Live on WMHD (2002-05-12)
- I cut my DJing teeth at my university's radio station. This mix was recorded during one of my shows. More progressive house with some tribal leanings.
- Cichlid Sessions (2002-11-20)
- A full-on tribal outing. This is a good one!
- Untitled Mix (2003-12-29)
- Banging techno.
- Untitled Mix (2004-04-09)
- Even more banging techno.
- Two-Faced Prick Part 1 (2005-08-15)
- This was my first mix after moving back to Chicago. Electro and acid bass in your face.
- Two-Faced Prick Part 2 (2005-08-15)
- Hard techno again but probably my best mix of that sort.
- How Brandon Got His Roll Back (2005-11-02)
- Slow that techno down a bit there, son. Some sort of tech-house, overall.
- Urban Eschatology (2006-10-22)
- I'm not sure how to describe this one. Slower, darker techno and tech-house that gets pretty banging by the end.
- Breakfast in Bed (prototype) (2007-01-27)
- The idea for the Breakfast in Bed mixes was in my head for a while. This was my first attempt at it, which I never released. Unlike the eventual BiB series, this was done with vinyl and is largely washed-out dance music and some IDM at the end.
- Constant Elevation (2007)
- I personally think this was my best mix. It's fairly minimal, but quite bouncy. Recommended!
- Untitled Mix (2007-07-17)
- This was my last mix while living in Chicago. A definite stylistic continuation from Constant Elevation, although it's significantly darker and more oppressive.
- Breakfast In Bed vol 1 (2007) [mp3]
- Breakfast In Bed vol 2 (2008) [mp3]
- Breakfast In Bed vol 3 (2008) [mp3]
- Breakfast In Bed vol 4 (2009)
- (I don't have the dates of any of the BiB mixes written down, so I'm guessing) Here the Breakfast in Bed idea finally came to fruition. All four are digitally hand-stitched-together mixes of ambient, and "indietronica"/"folktronica".
- The Dirty Squeeze (2008)
- If there were any common threads running through my previous mixes, they all coalesced in this one. While it starts a bit minimal, it quickly morphs into shuffly tech-house and then eventually into even a bit of techno.
- Hot Mix For Welsh Pirates (2008)
- The name is 100% descriptive: this was a short mix that I recorded for a Welsh pirate radio station while I was living in Holland. Definitely my housiest mix.